The Cheesecake Factory Restaurant is famous for their delicious one of a kind cheesecakes. They are selling online on their website for anywhere from $25 to $50. Why not make your favorite at home for a lot less. Read on to find out how to make these restaurant copycat recipes in your kitchen. The Cheesecake Factory Restaurant has some very creative items on the menu some of their most popular are their signature pasta dishes. Read on to find out how to make your favorite entrees at home.
1 ¼ c Semi Sweet Hershey’s Chocolate Chips
4 T Unsalted Butter
Melt the chocolate with 2 T butter in Microwave. Heat on Medium 30 seconds at a time stirring occasionally until butter and chocolate are completely melted. Once mixture is lump free add the remaining 2 T butter and stir until melted to working temperature 100’F – 105’F
Cheesecake slices (deeply chilled)
Hershey®’s Chocolate Bar Cheesecake
The Cheesecake Factory “Original”
White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle®
Fresh Banana Cream
Adam’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple and/or Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake
Chopped Hershey’s Candy Bars
Assorted chopped nuts
Hershey’s Chocolate Chips
Jimmies (rainbow and/or chocolate)
Assorted Chopped Candy Bars
1. Begin with your favorite cheesecake. Remove any loose decorations or whip cream rosettes.
2. “Deeply chill” cheesecake by placing in freezer for 1 – 2 hours. Cut cheesecake slice in half down the center. Keep in freezer until ready to use.
3. Place a wooden stick in the center of the half slice of “deeply chilled” cheesecake (should look like a lollypop). Completely submerge the Cheesecake “Lollypop” in melted chocolate (see following recipe for melted chocolate) Be sure to cover the entire slice keeping a clean stick for a handle. (Variation: Using a spoon, pour the chocolate over the Cheesecake “Lollypop”.)
4. Once the slice has been covered in chocolate, hold it over the mixture to let most of the excess drip off.
5. Immediately decorate with sprinkles or chopped nuts by rolling them in the toppings; Set on an attractive platter or tray.
6. Once the slice has been dipped and garnished, return it to the freezer to set. After setting, each slice can be wrapped in a Cellophane bag or plastic wrap for up to one week in the freezer.